Choose from top 10 attractions in London or something new and different, travel out of town for a day trip, or mix and match your experience. I will be delighted to take you around.
Please email me for a quote as I work with fit to measure tours and experiences, and prices vary according to the length of the tour. Freelance fees below and attached are for guiding engagements from 1 April 2018 – 31 March 2019 (abbreviated version) as follows:
- Half days are up to 4 hours maximum, which can be either morning (expected to finish by 13.00)
or afternoon tours (expected to start from 13.30).
- Full days are up to 9 hours (finishing no later than 18.00).
- Museum/Galleries Highlights (up to 3 hours and most museums and galleries limit group size to 25)
Fees are for my time and expertise. Please note I am fully insured.
- English Half day – from £190*
- English Full day – from £300*
- Highlights Museum/Gallery – from £190*
Please note that multi-lingual, overtime and unsocial hours fees may apply (refer to full terms and conditions on the document attached below).
Not included are:
- Transportation during the tour (but it can be arranged with local suppliers)
- Entrance charges to any site or attraction we visit
- Travel cost incurred during the tour (to and from)
- Meals or refreshments
N.B. cancellation policy is as follows:
- 96 hours (4 days) prior to the commencement of engagement: Full fee.
- 10 days prior to the commencement of engagement: 50% of fee.
Blue Badge Tourist Guides work according to the terms and conditions laid out in the attachments below. But please contact me to discuss your tour requirements as well as confirming the fee and full set of terms and conditions.
Payment can be made by Sterling bank transfer, or by PayPal (Visa, Master Card and Amex).
Payment in full is required before the start of any tour.
Please read the file attached for full rates and Terms and Conditions: APTG-Fees-2018-2019