I am a qualified London Blue Badge Tour Guide, the highest qualification in the United Kingdom, accredited by the Institute of Tourist Guides.
This qualification allows me to take visitors where unqualified guides cannot go, including Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, St Pauls Cathedral, and Windsor Castle.
I have a bachelor degree in Tourism and Master of Business Administration (MBA).
For the past 20 years, I have been working in several sectors in the travel industry, from Tour Operators, Airline Companies and Luxury Hotels in Brazil to Theme Parks in the United States. I am a customer service expert, with a passion to tell stories and create the most magical experiences to my guests.
Completely in love with England and London, the city that I chose to be my home, becoming a guide was the best way to share my enthusiasm.
Whether this is your 1st or 1000th time in London, we can design a tailor-made experience and, hopefully, exceed all your expectations.
Families, groups on holiday, corporate and events.
- 2018 Institute of Tourist Guiding London Blue Badge
- 2016 Institute of Tourist Guiding English Qualification awarded by the Chartered Institute of Linguistics
- Member of Institute of Tourist Guiding
- Member of Association of Professional Tourist Guides (APTG)
- Member of the Guild of Tourist Guides
Please contact me through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment/question on the “contact form” below.